Pages

miércoles, 8 de julio de 2015

LACE


Hi guys! Today i'm gonna show you one of the clothes i bought via internet. I think i'm going crazy because i buy a lot of clothes. I'm so excited to get them and show you what i've buy. This jumpsuit i bought in Aliexpress, i willl leave the link.

"Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself." - Coco Chanel
JOY

                                                                                                                                                                                      


Translation: Hola chicos! Hoy os traigo un mono que me he comprado via internet. La verdad creo que me estoy volviendo un poco loca ya que ya me he pedido bastantes cosas y estoy deseando que lleguen a mis manos para que lo veáis. Os dejare el link por si os interesa.