Pages

lunes, 11 de abril de 2016

ADIDAS ZX 8000 BOOST


 
 

Hi guys! I'm here to show you my new sneakers. Lately I'm always using colors like black, grey or white but henceforth I'm gonna get some colorful clothes. This season the colors trends are the limpet shell, rose quartz, buttercup and lilac gray, I'm not into the pink one but I think is a really pretty color and it looks good on clothes. This shoes are ADIDAS ZX 8000 BOOST, I get it thanks to my friends Freaktwins, they are sneakers addicts and they trying to get the most exclusive ones with a really good discount like a treasure hunter. When they find a good pair with a good price they have to buy it even it isn't their size then they find someone with the correct size and sell it. So that's how I get it. 

JOY
                                                                                                                                             

Translation: Hola chic@s! Hoy os quiero enseñar mis nuevas zapas! Ultimamente uso siempre colores como el negro, gris o blanco pero he decidido en comprarme ropa mas colorida. Este temporada se va a llevar el limpet shell, rose quartz, buttercup y lilac gray, a mi nunca me ha gustado el rosa pero si que es verdad que es un color bonito y queda bastante bien en la ropa. Estas zapatillas son unas ADIDAS ZX 8000 BOOST que las conseguí gracias a mis Freaktwins que son unos adictos a las zapatillas. Siempre intentan conseguir las zapas mas exclusivas a buen precio, como un caza tesoros. Cuando encuentran una par de zapas exclusivas y a buen precio las cogen aunque no sean de su talla y luego buscan a alguien que le quepa así que, así es como los he conseguido.