Pages

martes, 24 de noviembre de 2015

ARMY GREEN




Another option



Finally! Finally i got time to post new outfits to my blog, i know i've been absent fot too long, so much work to do... but now i'm back and excited to give more life to my lovely blog!
Today i'm with Aramis one of my friends that have a really cool style that i love! I think this outfit mix perfectly elegance and the urban style.
Hope you like it.

"Beauty begins the moment you decide to be youself." - Coco Chanel
JOY

                                                                                                                                                                                

Translation: Por fin! Por fin tengo tiempo para subir un post! Se que he estado mucho tiempo sin subir nada, mucho trabajo que hacer... pero ya estoy de vuelta y con muchas ganas de dar más vida a mi querido blog. Hoy me acompaña Aramis uno de mis amigos que tiene mucho estilo y que me encanta. Estos outfits crean una mezcla ebtre elegante y casual .
Espero que os guste