Pages

domingo, 24 de mayo de 2015

ADIDAS SUPERSTAR



Hi guys! After a long time without posting here I am to show you my new acquisition, my new Adidas Superstar.  A classic sneakers that are trend this season, I'm a sneaker addict and this shoes got me, I'm really in love with them cuz they are simple and comfy and perfect to complete every outfit.

"Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself."
JOY

                                                                                                                                                                              

Translation: Buenas tardes! Después de un tiempo sin publicar vuelvo para enseñaros mi nueva adquisición. Mis nuevas Adidas Superstar. Unas zapatillas clásicas que están pegando fuerte esta temporada. Soy una amante de las zapatillas y estas me han enamorado son cómodas y sencillas, perfectas para completar cualquier outfit.